CAMO® Edge Screws
CAMO® Edge Screws
Edge Deck Screws
- Deck screws for pressure treated lumber, cedar, redwood, hardwood, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking
- Edge deck screws fasten through the edge of the board for a fastener-free surface and are for exclusive use with CAMO MARKSMAN Pro tools
- Reverse rake tip augers material out reducing splitting and cracking, reverse upper thread draws board tight
- Trimhead reduces the visibility of the screw
- 2-⅜ in. (60.3mm) screws
- T-15 Star Drive, driver bit is included
- Available in PROTECH, 316 Stainless Steel, and 304 Stainless Steel (available in Europe only)
- 350, 700, 1750 count
Please call 1.877.232.3915, e-mail or message us online. We will call you to verify your order and to make payment arrangements. We also have several other trucking companies that work with us at a 72% discount which we pass onto you. Orders can be shipped direct to your home or jobsite. We can also hold orders at your local freight terminal for customer pickup. Small orders are shipped via UPS. We also ship to European and other foreign countries on container load basis. We ship anywhere in the world...please phone or email if you have shipping questions.
Check out our complete terms of sale for more info >
Boycott the Middle Man
Discover How IpeDepot.com Offers Sustainable Ipe Decking at Such Low Prices
Since the inception of our company, we've purposely avoided, and have boycotted anyone in our procurement staff and our producers throughout Brazil from dealing with lumber brokers, traders, or mills with a reputation of non-compliance. While other company's might fall for the tricks and deceptive practices that many brokers and mills employ, we've heard enough horror stories from customers that have been burned to know that it's sometimes better to take the more righteous path. This simple action of avoiding the middleman has enabled us to consistently import and ship only the best, sustainably harvested Ipe wood decking to you, our valued customers.