Select and Better Grade
If durable and strong as steel flooring is on your wish list, then ordering from our selection of 5” Ipe flooring is a sure thing. What could be better? How about infusing warmth and elegance into your home thanks to the welcoming hues of reddish to olive browns?
Are you ready to create a space that you won’t want to leave? Order 5” Prefinished Ipe flooring from AdvantageLumber.com today.
All hardwood flooring is priced per square foot.
Flooring Installation Guide
Things to Consider...
- Where is your flooring being installed - Are you able to nail your floor to a plywood subfloor? Are you installing your flooring in a basement or high-moisture area of your home?
- Foot traffic - Is your flooring being installed in a high-traffic area which may need to be sanded and refinished in the future?
- Floor finish - Do you want to finish your floor on-site with your own finish or do you want to install prefinished flooring?
Engineered vs Solid
- Solid hardwood wear layer
- Prefinished for easy installation
- Available in either natural or dark finish
- Suitable for use on cured concrete slabs
- Save money over solid hardwood flooring
- Traditional solid wood construction
- Durable prefinish available
- Natural beauty with just a clear finish
- Nail-down installation (over a plywood subfloor)
- Can be easily refinished many times